near H1 and
Iconic Location for Local Families
Aiea Shopping Center has been a fixture in the Aiea area for generations. The shopping center has the benefit of being a neighborhood mall and a destination location.
Ample parking and the eclectic mix of family friendly restaurants, shopping and professional services brings a steady flow of customers through this vibrant location morning, noon and night.
- 355 stalls – permit for tenant / employee parking
- $90.00 – $150.00 per month for on-site parking stalls
- Additional tenant parking at Aiea United Methodist Church behind Wendy’s on Moanalua Road
Perfect Location to Reach a Large Local Audience
Easy access from the H-1 makes us strategically positioned to draw traffic from Pearl City, Metro, Waipahu and Central Oahu neighborhoods.
We have limited inventory of inside mall, exterior mall and exterior units available for businesses that cater to consumers in these areas. Don’t miss your opportunity to build a successful business in one of Hawaii’s most popular malls.
- Mini Mall air conditioning provided by central chiller from 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Chiller expense currently estimated at $0.35/sf per month
- Electricity for lighting, outlets and air handlers separately metered (prorated if shared meter)
- Common Area Maintenance currently estimated at $1.17/sf per month
- Promotional Fund fee is $0.10/sf per month
Climate controlled, steady traffic from popular 2nd level, open windowed store front that keeps your product and services in the eye of potential customers. Neighbors are established businesses with strong followings.
Inside Mini Mall
|#276-4|| 211 sf
2nd level exterior units benefit from the adjacent mix of retail and professional services. McDonald’s, Koa Pancake House and other adjacent eateries offer a steady stream of walk by traffic.
Ext. Mini Mall
|#246|| 1,785 sf
2nd Level exterior unit. Direct parking lot accessible location. Already has water and compartment sink.
|#222|| 1,344 sf